The brief is to shoot, print and exhibit a magazine in the space of 5 weeks. I will be undertaking this challenge with Graphic Design student Maddie Amor.
The brief we were given is as follows...
Create a magazine in collaboration with the Graphics students.
Magazine has four sections.
Each section could be the cover story and feature.
Or a section of the magazine.
Four sections are:
Still-life (Shopping/beauty etc)
You need to shoot a cover and feature for each of the four sections.
You need to produce a PDF and a printed copy of your magazine.
For the launch you should also produce a display pane and promotional material.
As a group decide on which of your sections work best to produce a compendium copy for guests at the launch.
Produce PR for launch on 25th March. Set-up displays on Thursday 24th for Friday.
- 1 section must be shot on 5X4
- 1 section must be at least partly black and white
- 1 section must be at least partly colour
- 1 section must be shot digitally
- There should be at least one double page spread photograph
- 1 section should feature at least in part movement within the images (frozen or blurred)
Working to specific layouts